Mid Michigan College (MMC) provides Lifelong Studying alternatives for group members that cowl a variety of fascinating hobbies and necessary matters.
Based on a press launch from MMC, many lessons are being supplied remotely, in response to the COVID-19 threat, and on-campus lessons will make the most of quite a lot of measures primarily based on scientific and knowledgeable suggestions to restrict publicity and preserve a clear atmosphere. Social distancing measures and the usage of face coverings can be enforced, and an enhanced cleansing schedule of campus amenities carried out.
- Cooking for Crowds | Dec. 2 On-line through Zoom
- Present Concepts for Meals Preservers | Dec. 3 On-line through Zoom FREE
- Vacation Cookies with Royal Icing | Dec. 4 On-line through Zoom
- Vacation Cookie Adorning for Children | Dec. 9 On-line through Zoom
- Soapmaking 101 | Dec. 15 in Mt. Nice
- Dwelling DIY: Trim & Molding | Dec. 16 in Harrison
- Vacation Cookies with Royal Icing | Dec. 18 in Mt. Nice
- Dwelling DIY: Hanging Objects | Jan. 6 in Harrison
- Family tree | Begins Jan. 18 in Harrison
- Cooking for Crowds | Jan. 19 On-line through Zoom
- Dwelling DIY: Mild Switches | Jan. 20 in Harrison
- Fundamental Canine Coaching | Jan. 21 in Harrison
- Guitar Fundamentals I | Feb. 9 in A number of Areas
- American Signal Language | Feb. 18 On-line through Zoom
- Transportable Washing Machine DIY | Feb. 24 in Harrison
- Guitar Fundamentals II | March 30 in A number of Areas
The School can be providing a brand new alternative for individuals who like to learn. Mid’s Good E book Membership is out there to any and all who wish to take part. The membership will meet remotely the final Thursday of every month 3:30pm-4:30pm. For particulars go to midmich.edu/lifelonglearning.
“Mid is dedicated to providing studying alternatives that attraction to lifelong college students in our surrounding communities, and have native artisans and specialists as instructors,” famous Scott Mertes, Vice President of Group Outreach & Development at Mid. “Lifelong Studying lessons are reasonably priced, supplied on-line, on-campus, and in our native communities, and are targeted on matters that spark creativity and pique curiosity. From creative endeavors to canine coaching, the category you’re searching for is coming quickly.”
For probably the most up-to-date class schedule, extra details about lifelong studying, or to register for an upcoming class, go to midmich.edu/lifelonglearning or contact us at [email protected] or (989) 386-6651.